What We Do
Family Builders provides a wide variety of services to parents, families, individuals and community groups. The programs we offer center on two basic beliefs:
- To truly STOP THE CYCLE of abuse and family violence, we must treat the issue at the root of the problem. This means that we target the source of the abuse, the abuser, and provide him or her with tools for building healthy relationships.
- To truly SOLVE the issues of abuse and family violence, we must bring more community members to the table to learn about the issues and find collaborative solutions. This means that we provide training and education for individuals, families and organizations within the community that are already committed to serving children and families in some way. This includes parents, teachers, pastors, volunteers and child-serving organizations such as schools, churches, youth sports leagues, after school programs, day care centers and youth camps.
- Interested in Parenting Programs? Click Here!
- Interested in Community Education Programs? Click Here!
- Interested in our Batterers Intervention Program? Click Here!
- Interested in programs in Logan & Canadian County Programs? Click Here!
- Interested in our Co-Parenting and Divorce Class? Click Here!