Help for Divorcing Parents
In 2014, Oklahoma legislators passed HB2249 which requires parents who are divorcing for reasons of incompatibility and who have children under 18 to attend an educational program concerning the impact of divorce on children.
Family Builders Co-Parenting and Divorce meets the requirements for such a program as outlined in the bill.
How it Works
Presented as an interactive, four-hour class with expert facilitators. Parents attend the class separately. Upon successful completion of the class, parents will receive a certificate of completion. Attendance for the full four hours is required to receive the certificate.
- Children are not allowed and Family Builders does not provide child care. Children are not allowed to attend the class with you.
- These classes are held in our office located inside the Shepherd Center, 2401 NW 23rd Street, Suite 5 (northwest entrance to the Center off Villa)
How to Register
Register Online or download the registration form - Co-Parenting Through Divorce Registration Form - and return the completed form with full payment to our office 2401 NW 23rd St, Suite 5, Oklahoma City, OK 73107, Monday-Thursday between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm. Registration is not complete until full payment is received in our office.
- $50 class fee (Accepted payment methods include: money order and exact cash or online credit card payment with MasterCard, Visa, or Discover.
- Checks are not accepted.
- Payment for seminar is non-refundable
- Saturday, March 21st, 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Thursday, March 26th, 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm